UPDATE: Group Coaching Enrollment is now open!
Well, we made it!
As of Tuesday, I have officially earned my certification from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. What’s that mean? I’m a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach!
What’s a health coach, anyway?
A Health Coach is a supportive mentor and wellness professional helping clients feel their best through sustainable, realistic food & lifestyle changes by tailoring individualized wellness programs to each and every client.
My approach to holistic health is that we are more than the number of smoothie bowls we eat or number of times per week we make it to the gym. Our holistic health includes our relationships, job satisfaction, financial security, spiritual practices, and so! much! more!
We’re not holistically healthy when we’re stressed or unhappy, when our needs for friendship and companionship aren’t met, when feel undervalued in our work or community. My job as a Holistic Health Coach is to look at and beyond food and fitness for an integrative approach to true health and happiness.
How I Work With Clients
Right now, there are two main ways I work with and help my clients.
I offer one-on-one coaching in both 3- and 6-month programs for individuals who want to create an overall sense of balance and wellness in their lives, have a few specific goals they’re trying to meet and need that extra boost of accountability and support, and who feel fine but are ready to feel amazing.
To find out if this type of coaching is right for you, I offer a free, 30-minute Health History Consultation where we quickly chat about where you’re at right now, where you want to be, and whether or not working with a health coach is the way to get there.
What’s included in 1:1 coaching?
- a fully customized & tailored health & wellness program specifically for YOU, your lifestyle, and your goals
- 12 1-hour bi-weekly calls where we discuss your progress, obstacles, and next steps & goals
- access to resources, worksheets, and other supporting materials
- unlimited accountability and support from a fully certified holistic health coach
- frequent and consistent reviews of goals and progress, with opportunities to pivot and re-align where necessary
I am currently pre-enrolling for my first group coaching program, which I opened up first to my newsletter subscriber list. Tomorrow, (Friday, July 13), I will open that enrollment up to the public. This inaugural 6-month program is called Bring It Into Balance, and it mirrors the type of coaching I offer to my 1:1 clients, but in a more structured format and in a group setting for added accountability and connection.
This is a great option if you want to test the waters of working with a coach, if your main goal is overall balance and wellness, and if you’re not quite ready to make the financial investment of a 1:1 program.
What are the benefits of a group program? Well, over 6-months, we will:
- examine 12 important areas of a holistically healthy lifestyle,
- set (& crush!) specific, actionable goals — together!
- commune with like-minded individuals who are on a similar path of creating balance & harmony in their lives because there is so much power in community,
- do all of this with the support, guidance, & accountability of a certified Holistic Health Coach (that’s me!).
I have over $200 worth of bonus materials planned for this course, including the opportunity for each participant to get a full 1:1 hour of coaching with me during the program.
In a nutshell? It’s gonna be good.
Beyond the coaching programs, I will be building up and out a number of other resources such as books and digital courses, and you can follow along:
As I build this business, I’d love to know how I can help YOU. Do you have any questions about what it’s like to work with a health coach? I worked with my own Integrative Health Coach for a full year and made a number of sustainable changes: I lost (and kept off!) 15 pounds, I increased my credit score by over 35 points, and I played with a few different dietary theories that I’d always wanted to check out, leading to overall sustained change in healthy eating habits. In short, it changed my life and I’m excited to pay that forward. My current clients are:
- setting (and reaching) big financial goals
- understanding and establishing boundaries and expectations in their relationships
- learning how to make small, but impactful changes to their daily diet for more energy and focus
- utilizing tools they already have to implement sustainable habit-change in their every day lives
- overcoming limiting beliefs about what is and isn’t possible for their most fulfilling lives
Stay tuned — tomorrow I’ll open up enrollment for the group program, but if you know you want in, you can leave a comment here or send me an email and I’ll put you first on the list!